- Wild mushroom pate, trufe oil, crostini
- Zucchini, asparagus, seasoned rice
- Deep fried tofu, Japanese picked vegies & black sesame
- Vegetable & Shitake spring rolls
- Sea Salt roasted chats, eld mushrooms & oregano
- Peppered lamb llet crostini, mushroom trufe pate
- Twice cooked suckling pig and green mango salad
- Sliced rump, betel leaf, green mango, chili jam
- Lamb mint and molten mozzarella koftas, tzatziki
- Rare seared tuna, wasabi mayo, watercress mini bun
- Beetroot & vodka cured salmon, horseradish mascarpone blini
- King fish ceviche, fresh coconut, lemon oil, lime pomegranate seeds
- Prawn yak tori, yuzu mayo
- Roasted duck and pickled mango rice paper rolls
- Chicken, baby spinach, trufed pecorino pillow sandwiches
- Crispy Schutzian chicken bao, hoisin, pickled vegetables, spring onions and peanuts
- Peking duck pancakes, cucumber, spring onions and hoisin
- Yakatori chicken, ginger soy glaze, sesame
MOST POPULAR OPTIONS
Watermelon, feta & almond salad
Smoked salmon & cream cheese blini
Pepper soy steak blini w fresh herbs
Smoked chicken and brie tart
Goats cheese & tomato blini
Dolmades w spiced mint yoghurt
Pumpkin, goats cheese, sage foccacia
Beetroot & walnut boat w micro herbs
Ceviche of blue fin tuna, baby radish
Cheese and dips
Buckets and Bowls!
- Southern fried chicken, Vietnamese slaw
- Chicken coq au vin, goats cheese mash
- Red duck and lychee curry, fragment rice
- Green curry – same as other menu
- Veal meatballs, tomato ragu, provolone
- Moroccan lamb and date tagine, pistachio quinoa
- Sticky pork belly, Asian slaw, pink grapefruit cashews
- Osso Bucco pumpkin gnocchi, gremolata
- Fish & Chips remoulade
- Salt & Pepper calamari, wild rocket, lemon pepper mayo
- Soba Noddles, miso salmon, shitake sesame seaweed
- Grilled prawns, green mango, sam tan dressing
- Thai pumpkin and cashew curry, coconut rice
- Heirloom baby carrots, tahini whipped tofu, dukkah
- Shaved Brussel sprouts, roasted baby beets, blood orange walnuts
Pumpkin, Goats Cheese, Sage Tart
Beetroot Relish Blini
Goats cheese, Tomato Blini
Sun-Dried Tomato, fetta and olive tartlet
Persian Feta,Rocket Mushroom Bruchetta
Tomato Persian Feta salad cups
Caramelized Onion and Goats Cheese Puff
Grilled vine leaf haloumi
Rolled citrus goats cheese filled zucchini
12 hour beetroot, candied walnuts
Honeyed fig, persian feta, scorched almonds, balsamic glaze
Sweet Potato and Cashew Empanada
Gourmet potato roesti fritters w Goats Cheese and Basil Pesto
Fire Roasted Red Pepper Tartlets
Gourmet Aranchini Balls
Falafel topped with onion,tomato & tzatziki
Spinach and Ricotta Involtini
Pumpkin and Almond Samousa
Chocolate Ripple Cake
Miniature Chocolate Eclair Platters
Strawberry and Marshmallow skewers
Mini gelato Cones
Meringue, hazelnut and chocolate Grenache
- Pumpkin Soup Coconut,ginger lemon
- Traditional Minestrone Soup
- Lamb Shank and Pearl Barley Soup
- Chilled pea soup, spiced labneh
Cold pea, spiced with fresh mint and herbs, served in a shot glass, with a lebanese yoghurt atop
- Seared Scallop, Chorizo Sauce
- Yuzu blue fin tuna, baby radish
- Tuna Ceviche
- Artichoke Ceviche
- Kingfish w Escabeche
- Asian Pork Dumpling w Nam Prik Sauce
- Oysters Natural
Served with wedges of lemon on a platter of rock salt. Just the natural taste of the Ocean!
- Oysters Kilpatrick
Served straight from the grill, with Worcestershire sauce, bacon, parsley and lemon!
- Oysters, Watermelon Granita
Great for hot days at functions! A very colourful and refreshing way of enjoying Oysters!
- Oysters Shiso Oil
A Japanese spin on natural oysters! Shiso is a fragrant Japanese herb and goes great with Oysters.
- Oysters, Lime Vinaigrette
Zesty lime in our house made Vinaigrette, served on a bed of rock salt.
Premium Candy Buffet
$25.00 per head
I just wanted to say thank you for the catering on Saturday at my place in Sunbury.
Julie was a wonderful lady and did an absolutely amazing job on a bitterly cold night! Please pass on my thanks again to her. She was a testament to your company. The food was superb and every one of my guests were totally blown away by her efforts and the quality of the food.
We had the most fantastic day and everyone loved the food plenty of options and more than enough for everyone!
The service was great and we couldn’t be happier.
Thank you so much for your patience, we would recommend you to anyone having a wedding!!
I would like to thank you all for the wonderful preparation for the food and drinks in the celebration of Graham’s life. While friends mixed in remembrance of Graham’s life. I would highly recommend your company’s services.
Thank you again
Mr and Mrs Reed 💓🥂
This is just a message to say thank you for a wonderful service.
Ruby and Richard did a marvellous job everything was perfect including their smiles and upbeat attitude both extremely professional and delightful. We will definitely be recommending fabulous Caterers and we will definitely use you guys again for our own future functions .
Your company catered my Son’s wedding on Saturday 27th March, in Serpentine, Victoria.
I would just like to say a big Thank You to your catering staff who did a marvelous job on the night. The food was excellent and the service could not be faulted.
Your staff were brilliant on the day in what they did and the service that they provided went above and beyond.
I knew nothing of your firm when I booked you, as the previous caterer pulled out, and I can say that I would HIGHLY recommend you to anyone looking for a caterer.
Once again thank you and your staff for helping make my Son’s wedding a memorable one.
I wanted to thank you and the staff from Fabulous Catering for great food and service at our wedding on 13/02/22. It was a huge success and feedback from the guests was that they thoroughly enjoyed their lunch and desserts. Shane and I would recommend Fabulous Catering without any hesitation.
Sensational experience & service from start to finish. The ladies taking enquiries were great and always promptly responding & helpful. Ashley the chef was extremely efficient, friendly & accommodating. I organised a BBQ style dinner for my boyfriends surprise party and all of our guest could not (and continue to) rave about the food. Thanks so much for taking the stress away and taking care of making everyone happily fed! Highly recommend.
Nadia and Fadi
Our experience from start to finish with Fabulous Catering has been an absolute pleasure. We were dealing with Cassie who was so lovely to deal with and super organised. She made catering our wedding an easy experience.
The chef and two waiters we had at our wedding were the most lovely team and were efficient, and many of our guests complimented how lovely they were.
The food was such a generous serving and we could not believe how much food was left over for us and was also really tasty, with all guests complimenting how good it was.
Thank you for being part of our special day, and for any future events we required catered we know where to go.
Martin & Christine Cole
Thank you once again for the fabulous job you did in catering for out 75th birthday celebration on Saturday 5th February.
Everyone was very pleased with our menu selections and delighted with your food and service.
Thanks also for providing a bar tender which was also most successful.
Meagan and Tim
Cassie! You and your team did the most amazing job on Saturday. The food was spectacular and we have had soooo many compliments! We cannot thank you enough.
Jem, I wanted you to know that we had the most amazing day thanks to your Team.
The food quality, variety and quantity was so good – people couldn’t stop remarking on it.
Your chef Christopher was a real talent and a gentleman, Jemima was so thorough reliable and thoughtful. They were very professional together and discreetly helped everyone enjoy their afternoon. They were totally prepared and needed nothing from us to do their job.
So please congratulate them both from my mum and dad and our family.
They were a big part if our very happy day. I think we even had the photographer include them as a fun memory of the day. I’ll send it in when we receive them.
Thanks so much for your professionalism and great food.
Everything went extremely well yesterday. The food was sensational. There was more than enough.
Please pass on our sincere thanks to Ashley the chef. He was fantastic. All our guests were really impressed with both food and service.
A big thank you to you both for creating such a memorable experience for my husband’s 50th. Therese, Duck and Ash were super efficient, professional and so easy going! Our guests were wowed by the food and really enjoyed interacting with your team! Duck was a hit with our guests….his humour and demeanour just worked! Ash was very self sufficient and just ran the kitchen like it was his own and left it absolutely spotless. Therese did an amazing job to accommodate everyone’s needs …the cocktails were an absolute hit with many of the guests saying they were the best they’ve tasted!
You have an amazing team and we couldn’t be happier with the outcome! Thank you!
We have shared your details with a number of our guests upon request and Greg and I will definitely be coming back to you for any future events we need your services for.