Weddings have been known to be one of the most stressful times in a bride and groom’s life. Working with hundreds over the years we have worked out many ways to take the stress out of what should be the most memorable occasion.
TOP 5 Ways To Ease Wedding Stress
- Keep Active (Exercise relieves stress, and you don’t have to be an athlete to walk or run
As few as 30 minutes a day can improve your mood and help clear your mind
- Sleep Tight – Lack of food and sleep tend to increase feelings of anxiety, increasing the likely hood to make bad judgements
- Share The Work Load – Overzealous brides insist on planning their entire weddings, only to feel jilted when they catch their other half enjoying a beer on the couch while they’re revising the seating chart for the 5th time. All jobs can be shared with the correct guidance and inclusion.
- Focus On What’s Important – Yes it is a big day but remember the basis of the occasion is about the two of you celebrating the love you share and the binding vow you’re about to make to each other.
- Individuality – In all the planning madness make sure you keep one single rule in mind – This is your Wedding, not your friends or family’s – they will all have had or be having their big day, so reflect the day in what is special to you both – DO NOT COMPARE WEDDINGS